As once(1) a movie character said “They keep finding new ways to celebrate mediocrity”, (2) and seeing how much true and applicable it is to your existence as a social being, why not using the language of the learned to present the whats and hows of you to the world?
These are the whats and hows of you in Latin(3):
1 Ego viator, cepi imagines, populus wowed , populus subpono, tunc vita est etiam idem eadem idem. (4)
2 Prosperitas est illud Pomum virga in tergum fenestra of meus vehiculum.(5)
3 Dum locus populus contemplor suum victus ut nusquam tamen valde vulgaris nisi aliquanto plumbeus, ego ut a tornacense reperio lemma epulae Olympus quod tolle eas imagines edendo. (6)
4 Ego obduco hora intueor meus imagines ego ipse inicio amicabiliter networkus.( 7)
5 Ego interdum laudo sententia vacuus having minimus informatio quos Ego laudo facio myself vultus erudio.(8)
(1) Footnotes make you look kinda intelligent. Add footnotes whenever you feel like to.
(2) Bob Parr in The Incredibles
(3) Relax, they are translated from English to Latin with the help of internet. None of these is grammatically correct. Shut up.
(4) I traveled, I took picture, people wowed, people forgot, and then life is still the same.
(5) Success is those Apple stickers on the rear window of my vehicle.
(6) While local people regards their food as nothing but very ordinary if not somewhat dull, I as a tourist find them dishes of heaven and take pictures of myself eating.
(7) I dedicate hours to admire my own photos I myself put on the social network.
(8) I sometimes quote sayings without having the slightest idea whom I quote to make myself look educated.